Queensland Sheet Metal & Roofing Supplies Pty Ltd is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
Why we collect your personal information
Queensland Sheet Metal & Roofing Supplies Pty Ltd may use your personal information:
- to provide products and services to our customers;
- to communicate with our customers and contacts;
- to manage and account for our products and services;
- to improve our products and services;
- to market our products and services;
- to send invitations to our events;
- to manage our employees and contractors;
- to manage and deliver our loyalty programs or schemes;
- to fulfil our legal obligations;
- to exercise our legal rights and to issue or defend legal proceedings;
- to generally carry on our business; and
- to assess our customers for creditworthiness or continuing creditworthiness as we reasonably see fit from time to time, for the purposes including but not limited to:
- obtaining and exchanging information with a credit reporting agency, credit provider, credit insurer or insurance broker;
- passing the information on to a debt collector or solicitor;
- exchanging further personal information, including consumer and/or commercial credit information, with another body for any use reasonably connected with the provision of credit or the collection of debts.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries and processing transactions. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Queensland Sheet Metal & Roofing Supplies Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use and disclosure for direct marketing
As part of our functions and business activities and to promote our products and services to customers, we may use personal information provided to us for the purposes of direct marketing. Direct marketing includes, but is not limited to, sending our customers and / or contacting our customers in relation to promotions and information about our products and services.
We will only use an individual’s personal information to market our products or services where we give that individual an opportunity to request us not to use the information for such purposes.
We will not use a customer’s personal information for such purposes if the customer requests us not to do so. A customer can opt out of receiving direct marketing communications at any time. Please see the section ‘Contact us’ for our contact information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Queensland Sheet Metal & Roofing Supplies Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Denying access to personal information
We are not always required to provide our customers with access to their personal information upon request. We may refuse access to personal information where the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings, where denying access is required or authorised by law, or where the request for access is regarded as frivolous or vexatious. If we deny a request for access to, or refuse a request to correct personal information we will provide the reasons for not doing so.
Call: (07) 3267 1010
Queensland Sheet Metal & Roofing Supplies Pty Ltd
PO Box 1565
Toombul, QLD 4012,