If you’re looking at your choices for roofing materials, you may be surprised to learn that metal roofing is the new black on the market. New metal roofing is revolutionising building around the world and improving the cost factor as well.
This type of roofing has always been popular for its extreme durability, but new developments in metal roofing have added a lot of value.
In the roofing market, the best materials are the ones that appeal to the professionals. These very demanding people, including architects, builders, and designers, will only use the very best materials.
New metal roofing delivers all the values the experts need:
- Reliable, long life, low maintenance, roofing materials
- Excellent cost base, considerably cheaper than other options, particularly for large scale building purposes
- A truly vast range of colour choices
- High precision materials for architecture and design
- Very flexible range of design choices
The Metal Roofing Advantage – Quality and Value
Colorbond® roofing is perhaps the best example of what’s happening in roofing. This is a classic case of big brand power reinventing and upgrading to deliver real value. This famous brand is well known for very high-quality steel.
Metal roofing epitomises the new approach to roofing:
- Top quality roofing materials with a very long product life
- Excellent choice of Colorbond® steel colours
- Gigantic range of different types of roofing, including five rib, corrugated roofing, conceal fixed roof sheeting, and much more
- Suitable for any type of building in any environment
- Easy to install
- Cheap to replace
- Best low-cost option on the market
Metal roofing is also the preferred choice for most homeowners. It has a well-deserved reputation for exceptionally high-quality products.
Selecting Your Roofing
Metal roofing has always been popular in Australia. Some of the oldest buildings still standing around the country have always had metal roofs. It is a testimony to the value of this type of roofing.
When selecting your roofing, explore your options first. This type roofing will give you a good baseline price to compare your choices. You will also discover all the new products and design options available.
Next, talk to your roofing supplier about your needs. Ask about guttering, roofing insulation, and any other requirements. You’ll find that your metal roofing will deliver everything you want at a better price.
Talk to Queensland Sheet Metal about roofing in Brisbane
If you’re looking for roofing in Brisbane, Queensland Sheet Metal has all the current Colorbond roofing products. Call us and speak to our experts or contact us online and ask us for any advice or assistance you need. We’ll be happy to help.